LOCATION: San Diego, CA
Compensation: $120,000 – $225,000 / yr
Do you have a unique blend of arbor and sales skills and are passionate about leading your company to new heights of revenue? If so, this dynamic company is ready to meet you.
- Create strategic and tactical sales plans and programs and be a high-performance sales “hunter” who develops new business, new relationships, and new markets to meet or exceed established goals and KPIs.
- Successful completion of the entire sales cycle, from identifying prospects to successful negotiation of a profitable contract and transition to operations.
- Collaborate closely with the branch manager, estimating team, and operations department to ensure the timely completion of estimates and client presentations. Additionally, facilitate a smooth transition from sales to operations, fostering long-term relationships with customers. By working in partnership with various teams, you will play a vital role in ensuring efficient project management and customer satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle.
- Diligently research and analyze industry trends, keeping a close eye on potential customers and competitors. As part of this role, you will be responsible for the early identification of market opportunities and recommending effective sales strategies that encompass customer needs, emerging trends, and business acumen. Your ability to stay updated and adapt to changing dynamics will be crucial in driving our sales success.
- Collaborate with top management, branch manager, and internal departments, lending your expertise on sales, customer needs, trends, competitors, sales data, business opportunities, pricing, and content for estimates, bids, proposals, and presentations.
- Effective use of technology and CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports and results with suggested corrective actions when required.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness, and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Demonstrate, communicate, and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture, and the value of a workforce.
What you need to succeed
A minimum of 5 years of successful sales/business development experience with measurable, aggressive results and a proven successful track record of creating demand and increasing sales and profitability using best practices and the latest technology. A four-year degree in a related field is preferred.