LOCATION: Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
SALARY: $110,000 – $140,000 / yr
Imagine yourself helping clients enjoy their outdoor spaces with beautiful landscaping that is maintained with high-quality workmanship. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with exceptional communication and negotiation skills who can collaborate with internal and external team members to achieve company objectives. They will also be responsible for researching and staying ahead of the market, customers, industry, and competitors.
- Create strategic and tactical sales plans and programs and be a high-performance sales hunter who develops new business, new relationships, and new markets to meet or exceed established goals and KPIs.
- Successful completion of the entire sales cycle, from identifying prospects to successful negotiation of a profitable contract and transition to operations
- Work in partnership with the branch manager, estimating, and operations to ensure timely completion of estimates and client presentations, as well as the transition from sales to operations to ensure long-term relationships with customers.
- Research, understand, and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry, and competitors with early identification and recommended sales strategies incorporating customer needs, trends, opportunities, and business acumen.
- Collaborate with the executive team, branch manager, and internal departments, lending your expertise on sales, customer needs, trends, competitors, sales data, business opportunities, pricing, and content for estimates, bids, proposals, and presentations.
- Effective use of technology and CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports and results with suggested corrective actions when required
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness, and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities, including trade shows and events.
- Demonstrate, communicate, and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture, and the value of a workforce.
What you need to succeed
A minimum of 5 years of successful sales/business development experience with measurable, aggressive results and a proven track record of creating demand, increasing sales, and increasing profitability using best practices and the latest technology. A four-year degree in a related field is preferred.