Location: Sacramento, CA
Salary: $90,000 – $110,000
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Unleash your creativity and expertise as you forge deep connections with customers, empowering them to transform ordinary spaces into awe-inspiring landscapes with cutting-edge products and services. As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of innovation, surpassing sales targets, and fostering long-term customer loyalty while driving your team towards exceptional performance. If you are a passionate Account Manager, reach out to us today.
- Develop deep relationships with customers helping them to create beautiful landscapes with company’s products and services sharing information and collaborating with other departments.
- Exceed sales and revenue goals with current and new business accounts.
- Instill confidence with your responsiveness and expertise ensuring long-term customer retention and sales opportunities for additional work.
- Work collaboratively with a high-performance field team helping them to perform to the customer’s satisfaction and be the liaison for the customer and supporting your team with your knowledge and practical expertise.
- Maintain and deliver current and accurate reports to your team and top management that includes information for each account including schedules, P&L, budgets, cost controls and immediately alerting your team and top management to all variances.
- Analyze, understand, and stay ahead of the industry and competitors.
- Effective use of key financial performance and operations metrics.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all challenges, complaints and emergencies including customer complaints, safety incidents, accidents, property damage, personal injuries and natural disasters and willingness to provide hands-on assistance.
What you will Need:
- At least 5 years’ of experience in commercial landscape maintenance that has increased profitability through managing accounts, client relationships, and sales.
- Ability to achieve retention and sales goals by identifying commercial customer landscape needs, solving landscape problems and optimizing landscapes.
- Bilingual and a 4-year degree in Horticulture or Landscape are preferred