Ready to Find Your Next Star Performer?
1 Corinthians 12:4–31
Leaders aren’t supposed to do all the work of the church, but are to effectively broker the talent on their team. Good teams use every gift and enjoy both unity and diversity. Consider Paul’s philosophy of team building:
1. The team possesses a variety of gifts or positions, but pursues the same goal and God (vv. 4–6).
2. Everyone has a contribution to make which benefits the team (v. 7).
3. God is the source of each gift, so He deserves the glory (vv. 8–10).
4. God chooses who has what gifts, so we must not compete or compare (v. 11).
5. Team members are to function like the organs and muscles in a body (vv. 12–14).
6. No team member is less important than another; all are necessary (vv. 15–21).
7. Sometimes, the players who seem less important are actually more important (vv. 22–24).
8. God’s goal is team harmony and mutual care (vv. 25, 26).
9. Although members are equally important, they are meant to be diverse (vv. 27, 28).
10. We should not compete with each other, but complete each other (vv. 29–31).
If you need help finding your next STAR performer,
contact us and ask about our ONE YEAR GUARANTEE!