Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: $130K – $150K
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
If you are most comfortable out in the field managing crews and projects and making client’s dreams come to life through successful projects, then this outstanding company wants to speak with you.
Operations: Oversee all field operations/production from beginning to successful delivery.
- Complete all projects according to contract and plans, on schedule, safely, within budget, profitably, with high standards and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Implement best production practices with technology, labor and equipment with key performance metrics.
- Optimize projects and processes to maximize revenue and project quality.
- Create connections with all stakeholders including customers, architects, and subcontractors to increase potential for future work.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports on a regular basis.
- Maintain organized, clean, safe and efficient work environments, project sites, as well as well-maintained tools, and safety gear.
- Roll up your sleeves to work with and train crews with your landscape construction knowledge.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all complaints and emergencies.
Financial: Oversee all financial aspects of construction projects including P&L, progress payments, budgets, cost controls, goals, revenue, equipment, material and labor.
- Prepare and optimize project reports, budgets, change orders, schedules, and performance.
- Implement corrective actions to increase profitability and ensure timely completion.
Leadership Attract, hire, train, motivate and mentor high performing, high morale, result-oriented project teams focused on completing projects profitably, on schedule, safely, within budget, with high quality and customer satisfaction.
- Inspire each person to maximize their contribution, be a thought leader for continuous improvement.
- Foster a collaborative and learning environment sharing knowledge of landscape, hardscape, irrigation, construction, production, scheduling, estimating, take offs, and customer.
- Collaborate with sales and estimating as needed.
- Promote the company goals, policies, procedures, culture and the value of a work force.
- At least five (5) years’ experience as a Landscape Construction Superintendent or Project Manager with quantifiable results and best practices for delivering quality profitable projects on schedule within budget with outstanding safety record with customer satisfaction.
- A four-year degree in Landscape Construction or related field preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing established business goals, creating and executing plans, implementing key performance metrics, problem solving, decision making and strong financial and business acumen.