San Francisco / East Bay / Sacramento
$100,000 – $200,000 / yr
Imagine yourself helping clients to enjoy their outdoor spaces with beautiful landscaping that is maintained with high quality workmanship. If you are a talented, highly-motivated sales/business developer with a track record of success for developing new business, sales, market share and profitability, reach out to us now to talk about joining this incredible growing company.
- Create strategic and tactical sales plans and programs and be a high-performance sales “hunter” who develops new business, new relationships, and new markets to meet or exceed established goals and KPI’s.
- Successful completion of entire sales cycle from identifying prospects to successful negotiation of a profitable contract and transition to operations.
- Work in partnership with branch manager, estimating and operations to ensure timely completion of estimates and client presentations as well as transition from sales to operations to ensure long term relationships with customers.
- Research, understand and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry, and competitors with early identification and recommended sales strategies incorporating customer needs, trends, opportunities, and business acumen.
- Collaborate with top management, branch manager and internal departments lending your expertise on sales, customer needs, trends, competitors, sales data, business opportunities, pricing and content for estimates, bids, proposals, and presentations.
- Effective use of technology and CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports and results with suggested corrective actions when required.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness, and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Demonstrate, communicate, and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture, and the value of a workforce.
What you need to succeed: Minimum of 5 years’ successful sales / business development experience with measurable, aggressive results and a proven successful track record of creating demand, increasing sales and profitability using best practices and latest technology. A four-year degree in related field is preferred.