Location: Sacramento, CA
Salary: $120K – $200K
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Imagine yourself helping clients to enjoy their indoor spaces with beautiful landscaping that is maintained with high-quality workmanship. If you are a talented, highly-motivated sales/business developer with a track record of success for developing new business, sales, market share and profitability, reach out to us now to talk about joining this incredible growing company.
- Create strategic and tactical sales plans and programs and be a high-performance sales “hunter” who develops new business and new relationships to meet or exceed established goals and KPI’s.
- Successful completion of the entire sales cycle from evaluating leads, identifying prospects to successful negotiation of a profitable contract and transition to operations.
- Work collaboratively with estimating and operations to ensure timely and accurate estimates and client presentations as well as the transition from sales to operations to ensure long-term relationships with customers.
- Collaborate and contribute your expertise on sales, customer needs, trends, competitors, sales data, business opportunities and pricing.
- Introducing and reinforcing the brand to new and existing businesses.
- Effective use of technology and CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports and results with suggested corrective actions when required.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness, and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Demonstrate, communicate, and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture, and the value of a workforce.
What you need to succeed: Minimum of 5 years’ successful sales/business development experience in interior landscape with measurable, aggressive results and a proven successful track record of creating demand, increasing sales and profitability using best practices, branding reinforcement, latest technology. A four-year degree in a related field is preferred.