Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: $125K – $150K
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
As the Senior Project Manager you will combine your analytical and technical knowledge with practical project management experience and willingness to roll up your sleeves to manage and optimize landscape construction projects.
Operations: Oversee projects from pre-construction to completion to ensure delivery of successful, profitable projects.
- Ensure projects are completed according to contract and plans, safely, within budget, in time, profitably, according to high standards and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Create and implement best practices effectively using technology, labor and equipment with key performance metrics.
- Continually optimize project and project team to maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring overall project quality and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports and optimized schedule on a regular basis.
- Ensure organized, clean, safe and efficient project work environments with well-maintained equipment, tools, and safety gear.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of landscape construction with ability to roll up sleeves to work and train project personnel.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all complaints and emergencies.
Customer Service: Demonstrate a high regard for client and external relationships to ensure long-term growth.
- Attend meetings with external stakeholders and participate in preparing estimates and proposals.
- Ensure highest customer satisfaction through superior project and team management, site visits, and regular communication with customers in a professional manner.
- Research, analyze and stay ahead of the market, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended plans of action for improved projects and customer relations.
Financial: Oversee all financial aspects of project including P&L, budgets, cost controls, monthly billings, project cash flow, change orders, material and labor.
- Negotiate subcontractor and vendor contracts.
- Review financial reports and recommend corrective actions to increase revenue and profitability.
Leadership: Ensure project team is well-trained and focused on optimizing projects, safety, productivity, profitability, high quality and customer satisfaction.
- Share our passion for performance, customer service, growth, revenue and profitability by leading, training and motivating each person to maximize their contribution, be a member of a high-performance team, be a thought leader and continuously improve projects and the work environment.
- Communicate, promote and implement the company goals, policies, procedures, culture and the value of a work force.
- Communicate and collaborate with client, senior management and other departments.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience as a Project Manager – Landscape Construction with proven results and best practices for improving landscape construction projects and project team performance, profitability and quality.
- A four-year degree in Landscape Construction or related field preferred.
- A proven track record of managing landscape projects completed on time, within budget, safely, profitably and to the satisfaction of the client.