Location: Chicago, IL (Remote Flexible)
Salary: $150K – $200K
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Imagine applying your unique blend of technical knowledge, business development skills, and passion to take this landscape construction company to new heights with new business and expanding existing business with profitable landscape construction contracts.
- Create demand for the company’s products and services to new and existing customers.
- Create and execute strategic and tactical strategies, plans and programs to meet or exceed established revenue and profit goals for yourself and for your team.
- Be an aggressive business developer “hunter” successfully completing the entire sales cycle including identifying and pursuing new customer opportunities, attending client meetings and site visits to understand their needs, creating demand for company’s services, working with the architect to create solution and value, closing the sale with a profitable contract, and following up to ensure customer satisfaction and suggesting additional services.
- Collaborate internally with architects and operations to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Identify, analyze, forecast, and stay ahead of the market including customer needs, trends, business development opportunities, maximizing relationships with existing customers, new market/growth opportunities, competitors, and pricing.
- Effective development and use of technology and CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports on forecasts, prospects, customers, projects, programs, sales activities, training, and results with suggested corrective actions when required.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create demand, increase brand awareness, and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Demonstrate, communicate, and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture, and the value of a workforce.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful business development experience in high-end residential design build construction with measurable, aggressive. A four-year degree in a related field is preferred.
- A proven successful track record of creating demand, increasing revenue and profits through innovative and effective sales using best practices and use of latest technology.
- Independent yet collaborative, business acumen, self-starter, decisive, creative, organized, ethical, detail oriented, and focused on achieving results.