Long Island City, NY
$125,000 – $150,000 / yr
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Create high-end residential landscape construction projects from conceptual design through to completion for this incredible growing company with an excellent reputation.
- Create incredible residential construction projects beginning with concept and site visit, to design, plans, permits, selection of materials, construction and completion.
- Assist in selling residential landscape construction solutions and projects with successful proposals, estimates and negotiations for a final profitable contract.
- Visit the site to ensure accurate survey and design and throughout the project lending your expertise and strong construction experience.
- Create high quality plans, including 3D models, along with hand and computer-generated graphics for client presentations that exceed customer expectations.
- Make recommendations for design and materials for client satisfaction and budget.
- Expert construction skills to ensure projects are successfully completed according to design, budget and client expectations.
- Manage external relationships including permit agencies, vendors and subcontractors.
- Effective use and optimization of all resources, assets, technology and software including drafting and modeling software and construction software.
- At least five (5) years’ Landscape Architecture experience with high end residential landscape construction projects from concept to completion with knowledge of hardscapes, plants, water features, irrigation, standard construction practices and details, budgets, plans, estimating, and contracts.
- Ability to create designs by hand and computer-generated plans and 3D models.
- A Bachelor Degree in landscape architecture or landscape design and a Landscape Architecture license preferred.