$90,000 – $120,000 / yr
Imagine yourself making dreams come true working alongside commercial and high-end residential clients designing quality outdoor spaces that will be enjoyed by many. If you are a talented landscape architect who creates high-quality custom designs that turn dreams into reality, reach out to us now! Join this growing company to thoughtfully design and build high-quality outdoor environments that meet or exceed the clients’ expectations.
- Manage all aspects of Landscape Architecture for commercial and high-end residential outdoor spaces from beginning to end including concept, planning, landscape design development, estimates/budgets, creating construction documents and permit plans, revisions, construction administration, managing all external relationships, change orders, and site inspections for multiple projects in all phases of design and construction.
- Participate in business development to develop accurate and profitable client concepts, proposals, budgets and to make recommendations.
- Visit the site to ensure accurate survey and layout for project design and continuous site visits throughout the project as needed.
- Develop conceptual designs that meet or exceed the clients’ expectations with proficiency in hand and computer-generated graphics, an estimate/budget, and a presentation for the client.
- Assist in negotiating and finalizing the contracts.
- Create the plans for construction and permits on the conceptual design that will turn the dreams into reality.
- Establish and maintain client relations walking hand in hand throughout the life of the project to ensure satisfaction with the design, construction, materials selection, and revisions.
- Participate as needed in the construction process.
- Manage external relationships including permit agencies, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Create a collaborative work environment with a focus on results, high-quality and high performance.
- Effective use and optimization of all resources, assets, technology and software including drafting and modeling software and construction software.
What you need to succeed: A minimum of five (5) years experience as a Landscape Architect creating high-quality design-build custom outdoor environments for commercial and high-end residential clients. Knowledge of plant specs and design, standard construction practices and details, budgets, estimating, and drafting/modeling/construction software. A Bachelor Degree in landscape architecture or landscape design and a Landscape Architecture license are preferred.