Location: Philadelphia, PA
Salary: $150K – $200K
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Are you a top-notch CFO wanting to grow a dynamic landscape maintenance company as the strategic leader for all the accounting and finance action?
- Plan, implement and manage accounting, financial and risk management activities including strategic planning, financial innovation, operating budget, forecasting and accounting/finance daily operations.
- Collaborate with the CEO and other senior staff to participate in decisions, provide financial insight, and to develop and implement business plans to meet the organization’s goals.
- Improve the financial performance, forecasting, decision-making and planning.
- Internal financial leadership for efficiencies, asset protection, internal controls, cash flow and timing, tax planning and preparation, budgets, forecasts, meaningful reports, and ROI.
- Continuously improve the internal accounting and financial systems including automation, ACH transactions, KPIs, processes and procedures, financial modeling, analysis, and controls to ensure safeguard of financial assets and information
- Financial planning including preparing and analyzing periodic financial reports, budgets and forecasts and providing recommendations.
- Review of all accounting and finance activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet, financial account reconciliations and cost allocation.
- Identify, develop and execute business initiatives and new service offerings.
- Effective use and optimization of all resources, assets, and technology including robust financial software with regular maintenance and backups of systems and data.
- Ongoing evaluation and update of risk and adequate protection with insurance products.
- External financial leadership including banks, insurers, IRS, legal, the Department of Labor, and other regulatory compliance to ensure optimum financial structure, accurate accounting, compliance with requirements, and timely accurate filings of required documents and reports.
- Manage and collaborate for high performance, high morale, and results orientation with maximum contribution.
- Assist in managing employee compensation, incentives, and benefits.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful financial management, Controller, or CFO experience with solid GAAP and financial reporting and analysis skills, a proven track record of continuous improvement of all accounting and financial actions, strong technology skills, with strong leadership and proactive decision making skills to be a member of the executive team.