LOCATION: California REMOTE
SALARY: $150K – $200K
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Do you embrace the agriculture industry and have a unique blend of sales and technical skills? Are you a results-oriented business builder who is passionate and knowledgeable about developing new business in the agronomy traditional and organic biologicals markets? This industry leader is looking for a sales professional who is aggressive, highly skilled and who can deliver profitability and sales.
- Create demand with annual strategic and tactical programs and align resources necessary to increase sales, revenue and profits and build solid relationships.
- Develop an annual plan for demonstrations, trials, and training to support growth and profitability
- Accurately forecast and manage expenses and a sales budget.
- Effectively use resources for maximum ROI.
- Collaborate with internal departments including R&D and senior management team lending your expertise and recommendations incorporating unmet customer needs, trends, and opportunities
- Effectively use technology and a CRM to track and provide timely and accurate reports with a suggested action plan.
- Be an aggressive business developer “hunter” beginning with prospecting, understanding needs, trials, creating demand, closing the sale and following.
- Develop relationships with new distribution channel partners and grow sales by providing support, managing and motivating your distribution channel partners to maximize their volume and achieve sales objectives.
- Regular tracking of sales performance to identify variance and implement corrective actions.
- Prepare an accurate forecast of customer needs.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to create sales opportunities including trade shows and events.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with existing channel partners, customers and key stakeholders to increase sales and retention.
- Provide value-added services
- Drive strategic initiatives with key accounts.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience with measurable, aggressive results in the traditional and organic agriculture biologicals selling through distribution channel partner network and value-added products. A four-year degree in business, agriculture, agronomy or a related field is preferred.