Location: New York, NY (Remote available within Tri-State Area)
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Are you a senior executive up to the task of establishing and running best-in-class commercial landscape maintenance companies? If you take charge of your strategy and plan by using expertise, business acumen, skills, and creativity the high-quality firm is looking for you. The SVP will have full P&L Senior Vice Presidentresponsibility for multiple locations including budgeting, pricing, sales, and profitability. The SVP will also lead the team to achieve aggressive growth targets.
Operations: Responsible for direct execution of optimizing commercial landscape construction, maintenance, and snow removal operations. This includes people, technology, processes, and projects for quality, profitability, high performance, and growth.
- Set the strategic and tactical plans, goals, and vision for quality, profits, and growth.
- Create and implement best practices effectively using technology, labor, and equipment with key performance metrics and accountability.
- Continuously enhance company’s production, crews, schedules, equipment, projects, and safety in accordance with key performance metrics to optimize revenue and profitability while guaranteeing overall quality, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure branches have organized, clean, safe, and efficient work environments, well-maintained equipment, vehicles, tools, and safety gear with effective use of all assets.
- Regular branch and customer site visits providing leadership, collaboration, and optimization of revenue, profitability, quality, and safety while ensuring overall high quality, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Plan and implement successful integration of new acquisitions
Financial: Manage and optimize all financial aspects including P&L, budgets, reports, schedules, material, labor, administration, purchasing, equipment, increase revenue, growth, and profitability.
- Develop branch and sales managers to understand and utilize best financial practices to track and manage performance to implement corrective actions when necessary.
- Fiscally and strategically responsible for managing and balancing P&L
Business Development: Demonstrate a high regard for new sales, client relationships, and retention to ensure long-term growth.
- Develop sales/business developers and branch management to prepare accurate, profitable, value-driven estimates/proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Develop brand recognition for high-quality work and high customer service.
- Understand the market, customers, industry and competitors with the ability to discuss and recommend sales strategies.
Leadership: Create a culture of outperformance, safety, technology, and achieving metrics.
Hire, train, retain and mentor to form a culture of high-performing, high morale, result-oriented teams with an ownership mentality focused on maximizing their contribution, being a thought leader, providing high-quality landscape maintenance, snow removal, safety, productivity, profitability, growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide strategy, guidance and cross-functional due diligence for integration options with the ability to analyze, enable informed decision making and successfully integrate acquisitions.
- Create and implement a thriving corporate culture and work environments that attract top performers.
- Communicate and collaborate with senior management and other departments.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience as a senior executive or regional operations manager in the high-end residential and commercial landscape maintenance and snow removal industry, or related experience, with proven results and best practices for optimizing every aspect of profitability, efficiency, revenue, growth, business development, customer retention, personnel optimization and retention, acquisition integration, and with technical and practical knowledge.
- Ability to create a company culture that promotes organizational success
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate organizational change and achieve operational excellence in core metrics
- A four-year degree in Landscape or related field preferred.
- Proven track record in a management role with experience leading a multi-million dollar organization, exceptional business acumen, financial responsibilities, and a service orientated.