Arbor Regional Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary: $120K-$300K / Year
Do you enjoy leading your team to accomplish the corporate vision with high-quality arbor services? This rapidly growing company needs a talented Region Manager to bring leadership, expertise and superior customer service to drive excellence, profitability and performance.
Operations: Contribute your arbor, operations, and leadership expertise.
- Create the strategic and tactical plans for your region to a achieve aggressive growth and profitability.
- Lead with best practices for commercial and residential arbor services.
- Create continuous training for arbor best practices, safety and proper use of equipment.
- Continuous improvements to operations including processes and efficiencies to maximize profitability while ensuring overall quality, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Regular visits to jobsites to meet with customers, optimize jobs and provide quick resolution to challenges.
- Accurate, timely and meaningful reports and suggested corrective action with explanation for variances.
- Effective use of technology, labor, equipment, and resources.
Business Development: Optimize profitability and revenue with new business development, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Provide leadership and assist sales with accurate estimates, successful client presentations and profitable contracts.
- Ensure highest customer retention and satisfaction through relationships, communication, quality control site visits, and prompt resolutions with professionalism.
Leadership Manage, train and mentor to form high performing, high morale, collaborative, accountable, result-oriented team with ownership mentality focused on delivering high quality arbor services, profitably with high customer satisfaction.
Financial: Manage all financial aspects including budgets, cost controls, scope of work, change orders, schedules, materials, labor, and equipment with corrective actions to increase revenue, growth, and profitability.
- At least five (5) years’ experience successfully managing all aspects arbor/tree care for a region with proven track record of improving operations, sales, accounting, customer satisfaction, customer and employee retention.
- Arbor certification or related 4-year degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to conduct continuous training and lead by example with best practices for arbor, safety, accountability, performance, results and teamwork to deliver quality jobs and high customer satisfaction.