Location: Fairfax, VA
Salary: $125K-$200K/ Year
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Imagine yourself making dreams come true by combining your love of sales, residential landscape architecture/designs and project management to turn high-quality custom designs into reality. Join this growing company and bring your career to new heights.
- Manage all aspects of Landscape Architecture/Design for high-end residential outdoor spaces including sales, design and project management.
- Apply your sales expertise to develop new business with client consultations that result in profitable contracts.
- Develop conceptual designs that meet or exceed the client’s expectations with proficiency in hand and computer-generated graphics, an estimate/budget, and a presentation for the client.
- Take the concept and design to construction documents and permit plans.
- Visit the site to ensure accurate survey and layout for project design and continuous site visits throughout the project as needed.
- Manage multiple projects and site inspections in all phases of design and construction.
- Establish and maintain client relations throughout the life of the project to ensure satisfaction with the design, construction, materials selection, and revisions.
- Manage external relationships including permit agencies, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Create a collaborative work environment with a focus on results, high-quality and high performance.
- Effective use and optimization of all resources, assets, technology and software including drafting and modeling software and construction software.
What you need to succeed: A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Landscape Architect creating high-quality design-build custom outdoor environments for residential clients. Knowledge of plant specs and design, standard construction practices and details, budgets, estimating, and drafting/modeling/construction software. A Bachelor Degree in landscape architecture or landscape design and a Landscape Architecture license are preferred.