LOCATION: Any US City
SALARY: $40,000 – $70,000/yr
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
At JK Consultants, we are looking for a creative hunter who can think outside the box!
- Are you great at researching the internet and going beyond to find those great candidates that may have slipped through the cracks?
- Do you enjoy a combination of research and sourcing on the web and via phone?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset with high energy and the ability to work with a sense of urgency?
If you are an incredible, accurate researcher and sourcing professional who finds qualified candidates where others can’t, we want to speak with you.
- You will be responsible for building solid candidate pipelines for various job requisitions.
- You will oversee the preliminary phase of the selection process by doing the required research and preliminary screening to find and identify potential candidates.
- You will work closely with the company’s recruiters to make sure you provide them with high quality leads which will result in placements.
- Implement the company’s sourcing strategy.
- Work together with the recruiters to define each job requisition’s particular needs.
- Lead generation through job boards, platforms, social media, and other online channels.
- Lead generation goes hand in hand with the use of different tools and technologies such as: Company’s ATS (Applicant tracking system), sourcing software, scraping tools, etc..
- Create Boolean searches to identify target candidates.
- Reach out to passive candidates via telephone and engage with them.
- Keep track of predefined sourcing metrics and report on them on a daily basis.
- Build and maintain a talent pool in the company’s ATS for the organization’s future hiring needs.
- Candidate’s data collection and verification through online tools, and phone calls.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Have computer/laptop with Operating System Windows 10 or above, i7 processor, 16 GB Memory
- Minimum internet speed: 50Mbps Internet download & 15 Mbps upload speeds
- 3+ years of proven experience in talent sourcing, data research or similar role
- Advanced Boolean search knowledge
- Knowledge in MS Office, database systems (ATS), sourcing tools
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactive, self-motivated, strong interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational skills, attention to detail and being able to prioritize