Salary: $60,000 – $90,000 Per Year
Apply Directly Here
We are looking for our next Super Hero Extraordinaire Assistant who is a high performer with a “can do” attitude, adept at working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, and capable of wearing many hats to support our team. Are you able to use your superpowers to complete tasks, prioritize effectively, and get things done? If so, we’d like to chat.
We’re looking for someone who can effectively convey ideas, who has a genuine interest in assisting others, who is reliable, who pays close attention to detail, and who is comfortable working with new technologies.
This is Us
JK Consultants is a cutting-edge staffing agency that links the best and brightest professionals with the most successful organizations in the world. Our 30 years of experience and cutting-edge technology make us formidable and henceforth resulted in 29 record years. We assist businesses in coordinating their strategies with their best employees to achieve extraordinary results and top-notch performance. We assist companies in developing their organizational structures, policies, and procedures.
Our work environment encourages originality and enthusiasm, and our culture is centered on achieving success. Collectively, we think outside the box to find exciting opportunities for our customers. Having no barriers to the free exchange of knowledge and ideas. Thanks to our high-performance culture, we can consistently provide superior service to our customers. Honesty is a cornerstone of our society. In the fast-paced, ever-evolving industry in which we toil, excellence is the key to survival and innovation is the name of the game.
- Supporting the recruitment process through tasks like posting jobs, reviewing and processing resumes, and scheduling interviews.
- Communicating via phone, text, and email to gather information.
- Accurately updating a customer relationship management database.
- Managing sensitive and confidential matters and communications.
- Providing general administrative support via email, processing confidential reports and documents, and tracking and achieving goals.
- A proactive and disciplined demeanor; the ability to multitask while following directions, showing initiative, and thinking “outside the box.”
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to collaborate with personnel at all levels, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to take initiative by anticipating executives and internal team members by completing assignments without request or direction.
- Commitment to delivering quality service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Able to work independently under little supervision.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to learn new software quickly and familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Must have a PC or laptop running Windows 10 or later, an i7 processor or greater, and 12 GB of RAM.
- Internet speed with at least 100 Mbps of download speed and 25 Mbps of upload speed.