Location: Seattle, WA
Salary: $120K – $150K
As Branch Manager -for Landscape Maintenance within the Arbor division you will combine your analytical and technical knowledge with practical field experience to optimize this branch for this high quality landscape company.
Branch Management: Plan and manage the branch to ensure work is according to contract and plans, safely, within budget, on time, profitably, according to high standards and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Set the strategic plan, goals and vision.
- Create and implement best practices effectively using technology, labor and equipment with key performance metrics.
- Continually improve branch offerings, operations, crews, equipment and projects to maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring overall quality and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of commercial landscape maintenance with ability to roll up sleeves to work and train crews when necessary.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all complaints and emergencies.Demonstrate a high regard for sales, new business development, client relationships, retention, and achieving aggressive sales and profitability goals to ensure long term growth.
Client Relations and Business Development:
- Develop new business, renewals and enhancements.
- Schedule and attend meetings with new clients, participate in site visits to prepare estimates and proposals and follow up with new clients to ensure execution of contract.
- Ensure highest customer satisfaction, s with customers to improve relationships and prompt responses to all client s resolving complaints in a professional manner.
- Research, analyze and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended plans of action for customer needs, trends, new business, new service/product offerings, and challenges.
Financial: Responsible for all financial aspects of branch including P&L, budgets, cost controls, goals, revenue, equipment, material and labor.
- Implement best practices for managing financial aspects, reports, schedules, labor, tracking performance and implementing corrective actions to increase revenue and profitability.
- Manage equipment acquisition and capital assets.
Leadership Hire, train, develop, motivate and mentor to form high performing, high morale, result-oriented branch focused on sales, safety, productivity, profitability, delivering high quality and customer satisfaction.
- Share our passion for performance, customer service, growth, revenue and profitability by leading, training and motivating each person to maximize their contribution, be a member of a high performance team, be a thought leader and continuously improve projects and the work environment.
- Communicate, promote and implement the company goals, policies, procedures, culture and the value of a work force.
- Communicate and collaborate with clients, senior management and other branches.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience managing a successful branch with proven results and best practices for increasing sales, profitability, safety and quality for commercial landscape maintenance clients.
- A four year degree in Landscape or related field preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established business goals, creating and executing plans, implementing key performance metrics, problem solving, decision making and strong financial and business acumen.