LOCATION: Dallas, TX
SALARY: $120,000 – $225,000 / yr
Do you have a unique blend of arbor and sales skills and are passionate about leading your company to new heights of revenue? If so, this dynamic company is ready to meet you.
- Successfully develop new business; identify new customers and their needs and then demonstrate your arbor and sales expertise by preparing effective proposals and profitable estimates.
- Successfully retain existing and previous customers ensuring highest customer satisfaction, retention and increased sales.
- Demonstrate your expertise of sales, arbor health, care and removal, the marketplace, customer needs, new opportunities, pricing and competitors.
- Develop programs for business development, sales and marketing.
- Effective use of technology to track, manage and report sales, forecasts, prospects, customers, programs, training, demonstrations and results.
- Collaborate with internal departments providing expertise, training and technical assistance.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to generate qualified leads for sales opportunities.
- Analyze and stay ahead of the market, trends, customer needs, competitors, and pricing.
- Demonstrate, communicate and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture and the value of a workforce.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful sales and management experience for commercial and residential with measurable, aggressive results in tree health care and services including maintenance, removal and pests.
- A proven successful track record of creating demand, increasing revenue and profits through innovative and effective technically supported sales using best practices and use of latest technology.
- Independent yet accountable, collaborative, business acumen, self-starter, decisive, creative, organized, ethical, detail oriented, and focused on achieving results.