LOCATION: Long Island, NY
$80,000 – $120,000 / yr
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
If you enjoy making high-end, high-quality residential landscape dreams come true with your knowledge of landscape maintenance, plants, quality, detail and leadership, we want to speak with you about joining this dynamic fast-growing company.
- Optimize high-profile, high-end residential accounts with the company offerings ensuring sales and revenue goals along with customer retention and new business.
- Develop deep relationships with customers, improve the customer experience and enhance their properties.
- Develop a collaborative environment internally and with field teams for services delivered in the contract, on time, profitably, according to high standards and to the customer’s satisfaction with prompt resolution of issues.
- Maintain inventory of equipment, materials and supplies to complete production activities and eliminate waste.
- Apply your landscape maintenance expertise for quality, detail and knowledge of plants, irrigation and lighting.
- Manage each account with KPI’s, data and analysis to identify potential process and system improvements.
- Continuously optimize company offerings, field crew schedules, processes, reports, and efficient use of resources alerting field crews and management of variance with suggestions for corrections.
- Analyze and stay ahead of the industry and competitors
- Support sales and new business development with analysis of customer needs, accurate and profitable estimates, and seamless transition of performance of work to field operations.
- Continuously optimize your performance as a high-morale, results oriented account manager who maximizes contribution, achieves excellence in account management, excellence in managing field crews and resources, business development, profitability and customer relations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful experience as a landscape maintenance account management a track record of results and quantifiable achievements for excellence, retention, new business and profitability for high-end residential properties.
- Ability to bring high-end residential customer dreams into reality.