Location: CT, NY, North CA, MA, WI
Salary: $60K-$90K / Year
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Imagine spending most of your time ensuring clients are completely satisfied with work performed to the highest quality. Are you passionate about client relationships, managing accounts and vendors and ensuring profitability? Responsibilities include:
- Develop deep relationships with customers with responsiveness that instills confidence in your expertise and integrity ensuring long-term retention and opportunities for additional work.
- Regular site visits, inspections and evaluation of each account to ensure work is performed according to contract, with high quality, within budget and to the highest customer satisfaction and retention.
- Meet or exceed established goals and KPI’s applying your knowledge and expertise.
- Identify customer needs and present company offerings that enhance properties.
- Roll up your sleeves and be ready to apply your expertise to help out when necessary.
- Continuous evaluation and replacement of vendors to ensure clients receive the highest quality performance.
- Partner with vendors to ensure schedules and services are consistently performed with operational efficiency, high quality standards and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze schedules and financial information and prepare meaningful reports.
- Participate in estimates and proposal to ensure a high rate of closure and profitability.
- Collaborate with internal and external and provide leadership and initiative to ensure services are complete and client expectations are met or exceeded.
Education and/ or Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial landscape maintenance, snow removal, exterior services or related field that has increased profitability through managing accounts, budgets, client relationships, vendor relationships and enhancement sales. Travel throughout territory required.