Location: Largo, MD
Salary: $125K – $175K
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
This company delivers high quality landscape maintenance and enhancements for high-end residential clients. We are looking for a talented senior account manager to join this proven successful system and take sales, quality and customer satisfaction and production to new heights.
- Optimize beautiful landscapes for high-end residential customers recommending landscape, hardscape, design-build and other site improvements.
- Meet or exceed sales goals optimizing current scope of landscape maintenance, enhancements, and design/build as well as new sales.
- Develop meaningful client relationships with responsiveness to improve the customer experience and instill confidence in your expertise ensuring long-term commitment, retention, increased sales and referrals.
- Contribute your expertise to analyze customer needs, prepare accurate estimates, assist in setting up the job, seamless transition to field operations and follow up site visits from beginning to completion.
- Develop a collaborative environment internally and with field teams to ensure consistent delivery of services according to contract, on time, profitably, according to high standards, and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical experience of landscape maintenance enhancement projects with ability to roll up sleeves and demonstrate when necessary.
- Manage financial aspects including budget, schedules, change orders, cost controls, and billing, always alerting your team and management to variances.
- Manage each account with technology, analysis, KPI’s, and meaningful reports to improve profit.
- Analyze and stay ahead of the industry and competitors.
- Continuously optimize your performance as a high-morale, results-oriented senior account manager who maximizes contribution, achieves excellence in account management, business development, profitability, and customer relations.
- Respond professionally to all customer complaints, safety incidents, property damage and natural disasters.
- At least five (5) years of successful experience in account management for high-end residential landscape maintenance, enhancements, and design build with track record for long-term profitable contracts.
- A minimum of a four-year degree in landscape or related field is preferred.