Location: Jacksonville, FL
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Are you ready to lead, inspire, and cultivate success in a vibrant, growing landscape maintenance company that is searching for a Regional Vice President to be a true hands-on leader? Develop your direct reports to drive profitable and efficient operations and growth with high-quality production. If you are incredibly talented, we want to speak with you.
Operation: Manage direct reports to achieve the highest levels of revenue, profitability, efficiency, cost controls, business development, highest-quality production, customer relations and satisfaction.
- Set strategic and tactical plans and then energize people and projects to ensure work is within contract scope, schedule and budget as well as achieving KPI’s, profitability, customer satisfaction and high quality.
- Create and lead operational efficiencies, best practices, technology, and performance metrics that optimize revenue, people, projects, processes, profitability, safety, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Proficient knowledge of landscape maintenance and ability to train for excellence and best practices.
- Manage direct reports for effective use of labor, resources, and equipment to accomplish well-organized and profitable operations, production, and contract management.
- Continuous improvements with regular site visits.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all complaints and emergencies.
Business Development: Develop profitable new business while retaining existing customers.
- Ensure accurate estimates, successful client presentations and profitable contracts.
- Implement successful and continuous business development strategy with accurate sales forecasting and goals.
- Ability to roll up sleeves and demonstrate developing new business, estimating, selling, upselling, and producing landscape projects.
Leadership: Manage, train and mentor to form high-performance, results-oriented employees focused on corporate core values, best practices, increasing revenue and profitability, safety, customer satisfaction and timely performance.
Financial: Manage all financial aspects including budgets, P&L, reports, cost controls, scope of work, equipment, materials, and labor with explanations for variances and suggested corrective action.
- Track production performance and implement corrective action to increase revenue, growth, and profitability.
- Produce accurate forecasts for sales, production, projected profits, and costs.
- Improve financial reporting with best practices and meaningful reports that improve and optimize operation and sales along with clear and effective use of resources, technology, assets, and performance.Requirements:
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience as a senior executive in landscape maintenance with a track record of successful results.
- A four-year degree or equivalent experience in the green industry including horticulture, landscape, agriculture, or related fields preferred.