Ready to be the Next Star Performer?
MIDWEST REGIONAL TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
SALARY $80,000 – $100,000 / yr
You will need a unique blend of technical and sales – must be knowledgeable about products and services for landscape and tree health care in the Midwest Region as well as sales to increase revenue and lead this company to new heights. You must be aggressive, highly skilled and will need to:
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical sales plans to create demand, educate, discover opportunities and new uses, new markets, and increase sales for landscape and tree health care products and services to end users.
- Manage the entire consultative sales cycle with technical support including prospecting, identifying needs, presentations, solution-based proposals, closing the sale and then following up to ensure the highest customer satisfaction and then maintaining/expanding the account with effective programs and product recommendations.
- Meets or exceeds established revenue and profit goals.
- Effective use of technology to track, manage and provide timely and accurate reports on sales, forecasts, prospects, customers, programs, training, demonstrations, and results.
- Manage, train, educate and motivate the customers and the distribution channel partners to maximize their contribution, achieve high performance, and continuously maximize sales and market share.
- Collaborate with senior management, internal departments and channel partners providing expertise, training, and technical assistance.
- Participate in external sales and marketing activities to increase brand awareness and generate qualified leads for sales opportunities.
- Analyze and stay ahead of the market needs, competitors, and pricing.
- Demonstrate, communicate, and promote customer service, best practices, accountability, integrity, ethics, performance, growth, profitability, corporate goals, culture, and the value of a workforce.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful technical sales and distribution channel management experience with measurable, aggressive results in landscape and tree health care products and services. A degree in Horticulture, Arboriculture, Agriculture, or related field preferred.
- A proven successful track record of creating demand, increasing revenue and profits through innovative and effective technically supported sales using best practices and use of latest technology.
- Independent yet collaborative, business acumen, self-starter, decisive, creative, organized, ethical, detail oriented, and focused on achieving results.