APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Regional Manager who possesses expertise in operations, business development, leadership, financial management, P&L, and budgeting. As the Regional Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our arbor operations within the assigned region. This is an exceptional opportunity to lead a team, foster growth, ensure financial sustainability, and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
- Oversee all arbor operations within the region, ensuring adherence to industry standards and best practices.
- Develop and implement operational strategies to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Equip branches in monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and implement corrective measures to meet operational targets.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to streamline processes and enhance operational effectiveness.
- Create continuous training for arbor best practices, safety, and proper use of equipment.
- Continuous improvements to operations including processes and efficiencies to maximize profitability while ensuring overall quality, customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Regular visits to job sites to meet with customers, optimize jobs and provide a quick resolution to challenges.
- Accurate, timely, and meaningful reports and suggested corrective action with explanations for variances.
- Identify and pursue business development opportunities to drive growth and expand market presence.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve revenue and profitability goals.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, actively seeking new partnerships and fostering client loyalty.
- Stay updated on industry trends and market dynamics, providing insights into strategic decision-making.
- Lead contract negotiations and ensure favorable terms for the company.
- Mentor and motivate branch management and personnel, fostering a culture of collaboration and high performance.
- Set clear performance expectations, provide feedback, and facilitate professional development opportunities.
- Foster a positive work environment, promoting teamwork, communication, continuous improvement.
- Promote a strong safety culture and ensure compliance with all relevant policies and regulations.
- Develop and manage budgets for the region, tracking expenses, revenue to achieve financial targets.
- Analyze financial data, identify areas of improvement, and implement cost-saving initiatives.
- Prepare and present financial reports to senior management, providing insights and recommendations.
- Manage profile and loss (P&L) for the region, ensuring financial viability and profitability.
- At least five (5) years of experience in operations, business development, leadership, and financial management
- Demonstrated ability to drive business growth, achieve financial targets, and manage P&L. customer satisfaction, and customer and employee retention.
- Ability to conduct continuous training and lead by example with best practices for, safety, accountability, performance, results, and teamwork to deliver quality jobs and high customer satisfaction.