LOCATION: Phoenix, Bay area (San Francisco and entire Bay), Seattle, Sacramento, Minnesota (Minneapolis/St. Paul Territory), and Houston.
$80,000 – $100,000 / yr
- Create and execute strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans to increase sales, and achieve established goals and KPI’s.
- Grow a sizeable portfolio by completing the entire sales cycle that targets new business, identifies prospects, converts leads into new customers, and then transitions the customer to operations.
- Develop and implement refined networking, marketing, sales strategies, and presentations.
- Maintain relationships and highest customer service and satisfaction to ensure customer retention.
- Participate in marketing and sales activities, industry conferences, trade shows, seminars, and events.
- Understand market trends, customers, competitors with early identification in recommending sales and marketing strategies.
- Accountability for periodic reports.
- Collaborate with top management and other key departments including operations in meeting customer needs.
- Effective use of cutting-edge technology, CRM, social media, and lead tracking.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- At least 5 years of successful marketing, business development and customer retention with proven results in the restoration or related industry.
- Proven best practices in marketing, sales, business development, client relationships and training.
- Track record of high client retention and cutting-edge marketing, sales, and technology.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established goals, KPI’s, and strategic and tactical plans.