If you have a highly-motivated, talented sales manager and business developer with a track record of success for being an individual contributor and leading your team to create new business, market share and revenue, reach out to us now to talk about joining this incredible company.
- Optimize sales and new business development with strategic and tactical plans that foster growth, teamwork and accountability as you and your team reach and exceed goals and KPI’s.
- Lead by example being a true sales “hunter” who creates demand and closes new business with consistent successful completion of entire sales cycle from building a pipeline of prospects, cold calling through to the negotiation of a profitable contract and transition to operations.
- Create highly effective messaging and programs to support sales, maximize customer interest and differentiate the company.
- Improve the technical aspects of the sales cycle including repeatable, reliable systems, processes, procedures and training for networking, lead generation and nurturing, conversion, customer experience, retention and referral.
- Participate in estimates for the sales proposals/presentations for accuracy, profitability and to bring value ensuring a high close rate.
- Share your passion by creating high performing, results oriented team of true sales “hunters” who create and close new business with consistent results and continuous optimization.
- Research, understand and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry, and competitors.
- Collaborate with top management and internal departments lending your expertise and providing meaningful reports.
- Manage financial aspects including forecasting, pricing, and budgets.
- Effective use of technology, website, social media, and ERP.
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful creation and closing of new business and sales leadership with measurable, aggressive results in landscape maintenance, construction and snow removal. A four-year degree in related field is preferred.