JK Consultants is looking for a dynamic Recruiting Support Specialist to be an integral part of supporting the procedural and administrative functions within the organization. To be successful in this role you should possess excellent organizational and technical skills; is a key attribute in this role.
This is Us
JK Consultants is a cutting-edge staffing agency that links the best and brightest professionals with the most successful organizations in the world. Our 31 years of experience and cutting-edge technology make us formidable and henceforth resulted in 30 record years. We assist businesses in coordinating their strategies with their best employees to achieve extraordinary results and top-notch performance. We assist companies in developing their organizational structures, policies, and procedures.
Our work environment encourages originality and enthusiasm, and our culture is centered on achieving success. Collectively, we think outside the box to find exciting opportunities for our customers. Having no barriers to the free exchange of knowledge and ideas. Thanks to our high-performance culture, we can consistently provide superior service to our customers. Honesty is a cornerstone of our society. In the fast-paced, ever-evolving industry in which we toil, excellence is the key to survival and innovation is the name of the game.
- Provide support to ensure efficient operations within all companywide departments.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple calendars to schedule interviews in varying time zones.
- Update and maintain, with accuracy, documentation of recruiting and administrative activities in our CRM (client management system
- Assist leadership and executive team as needed.
- Accurately enter pertinent data regarding a company, candidate, metrics, and other key data
- Concisely, clearly, and efficiently respond to marketings.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email with internal and external stakeholders.
- Verify data through calling, internet research, and company tools.
- Prepare and post job ads online.
- Screen resumes when necessary.
- Assist with new hire onboarding.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven sales or recruiting support experience.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Must be able to prioritize work in an ever-changing environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly resolve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.