Salary: $140,000 – $180,000 / yr
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Do you love IT, enterprise applications, people and a corporate culture open to meaningful innovation? Are you a strategic thinker who can problem solve and lead a team to create effective solutions? Are you ready to join this incredible company that is experiencing fast-paced growth?
- Apply your technical, project management and leadership skills to elevate IT to the next developmental stages and future growth.
- Begin with business requirements and your architect/business process mindset along with your industry best practices to create seamless, innovative technology that improves workflows, customer service, data integrity, and growth.
- Utilize your technical and business skills to provide the strategy, direction and oversight to achieve effective IT solutions that meaningfully support business operations.
- Create and optimize technology roadmap, enterprise software applications, cloud-based solutions information migration, core business systems, customer service, security, and efficiency.
- Lead a team of highly-skilled, top performers and motivate each person to maximize their contribution and continuously improve.
- Collaborate and communicate throughout the organization to achieve meaningful software, systems and information.
- Execute with high standards, best practices and continuous optimization.
- Apply your financial acumen when assessing using resources to support the business and projects.
- At least five (5) years managing Enterprise Applications, projects and people and a proven track record of improving business operations and improving teams with leadership. Proficiency with Office 365, NetSuite, Salesforce. Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment focused on innovation and growth.