Ready to be the Next Star Performer?
General Manager/President – Manufacturing
$200,000 – $250,000 / yr
Are you an authentic leader ready to energize a company for growth and profitability by bringing your leadership, creativity, expertise, and business acumen and taking the helm of this high-quality company? If you enjoy being entrepreneurial minded and rolling up your sleeves to dig into every aspect including improving operations, developing new business and new markets, financial and leadership, we want to speak to you. Apply Directly Here!
Operations: Contribute your expertise and willingness to roll up your sleeves to build a high growth organization focused on profitability, efficiency, expansion, and customer satisfaction.
- Create continuous improvement with best practices, processes, strategies, and performance metrics including Lean and Six Sigma.
- Establish and achieve operational efficiencies, revenue, profit, growth, production, safety, and other established goals.
- Continually optimize company offerings, products, services, and equipment.
- Ensure organized, clean, safe, and efficient work environments and well-maintained equipment and tools.
- Prompt investigation and professional resolution of all challenges.
Business Development: Achieve growth and profitability with effective client relationship, new business development and creating opportunities for growth while maximizing relationships with existing clients.
- Create demand by demonstrating expertise and effective problem solving.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans for new customers and new markets while ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure highest customer retention and satisfaction through improved relationships, great communication, and prompt resolutions in a professional manner.
- Research, analyze and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry and competitors with early identification and recommended plans of action for customer needs, trends, new service/product offerings, and challenges.
- Network and represent the company at professional networking opportunities.
Leadership Hire, train, retain and mentor to form high performing, high morale, result-oriented departments with ownership mentality focused on high quality, safety, productivity, profitability, growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Mentor each person to maximize their contribution, be a member of a high-performance company, be a thought leader and continuously improve products, services, and the work environment.
- Build strategic, productive relationships with communication and collaboration with key stakeholders, senior management, and departments leaders.
Financial: Manage all financial aspects including planning, P&L, budgets, risk analysis, tracking performance and implementing corrective action to increase revenue, growth, and profitability.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of successful leadership experience in manufacturing or related experience, with proven results and best practices for optimizing every aspect of profitability, efficiency, revenue, growth, business development, customer retention, employee leadership and retention along with technical and practical knowledge.
- A four-year degree in related field preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established business goals, growing a profitable business, creating, and executing plans, creating a thriving ownership mentality culture, improving processes, implementing KPI’s, problem solving, decision making and strong financial and business acumen.