Location: Los Angeles, CA
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
Are you an authentic leader with a genuine passion for high-end residential landscape maintenance, high net worth clients, excellence, growth, and profitability? We are looking for a talented, creative leader ready to dig in and manage every aspect of this unique landscape maintenance operation for this industry leader.
Operations: Manage all maintenance operations for excellence, growth, and profitability.
- Perform contracts for high-end residential with high quality, profitably, within budget, timely, safely with the absolute highest customer service and retention.
- Develop and implement the strategy to optimize all aspects of this unique landscape maintenance including operational efficiencies, best practices, logistics (schedules and routing), technology, and performance metrics that energize and continuously improve people, projects, processes, profitability, safety, quality, and relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction.
- Regular site visits to problem solve, identify, and correct variance from contract and budget.
- Work collaboratively with other divisions to capture all landscape maintenance and other opportunities.
- Ensure organized, clean, safe, and efficient work environments and well-maintained equipment, vehicles, tools, and safety gear, and effective use of all assets and personnel.
Business Development: Develop and implement a growth strategy including the approach for business development ensuring consistent accurate and profitable estimates, proposals and contracts and a high close rate for new and existing clients.
- Maximize relationships with clients creating demand and retention by demonstrating expertise and effective problem-solving.
- Recommend plans of action for customer needs, trends, new business, new service/product offerings, customer retention and challenges.
Financial: Optimize all financial aspects with accountability for P&L, budgets, cost controls, scope of work, equipment, materials, logistics (schedules and routing), labor with explanations for variances and suggested correction action.
Leadership: Manage, train and mentor to form a high-performance, results oriented, dedicated, and passionate team focused on best practices, quality work, profitability, safety, the highest customer service, and timely performance.
- Servant leadership style demonstrating, training for, and requiring high work ethic, organization, operating with a sense of urgency, completing all work before the end of day, and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate and reinforce the importance of each client through excellent customer service, exceptional, and prompt responsive to every client communication and unique service requests.
- Train to achieve the most knowledgeable and capable landscape maintenance personnel.
- Create a culture of accountability for the highest quality work, the highest customer service, and responsive communication with clients.
- Encourage each person to be a thought leader with ownership mentality to continuously improve landscape maintenance operations, projects, collaboration, the work environment, and customer service.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience managing residential services or landscape maintenance focused on high-end residential recurring revenue maintenance operations, growth, training, accountability, quality work, the highest customer service, and profitability.
- A minimum of a four-year degree is preferred.