Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Salary: $100K – $110K
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
This high-quality interior landscape design and maintenance company is looking for an incredibly talented General Manager to bring leadership, landscape expertise, fiscal management and superior customer service and work along with the CEO achieving new levels of profitability and performance.
Operations: Contribute your landscape design and maintenance and leadership experience and knowledge.
- Lead with best practices, proficient knowledge and applied expertise of interior commercial, and some high-end residential, landscape designs and maintenance and holiday decorations with ability to roll up sleeves to work and train when necessary.
- Continuous improvements of company offerings, operations, crews, schedules, equipment, and projects to maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring overall quality, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Quality control site visits, optimize jobs and provide quick resolution to challenges.
- Accurate and timely project status reports and suggested corrective action for budget variance, client requests and time constraints.
- Effective use of technology, labor, and equipment with key performance metrics and sustainable processes and procedures.
- Ensure organized, clean, safe, and efficient work environments and well-maintained equipment, vehicles, and tools.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all complaints and emergencies.
Business Development: Optimize profitability and revenue assisting with new business development, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure accurate estimates, successful client presentations and profitable contracts.
- Ensure highest customer retention and satisfaction through relationships and communication.
Leadership Manage, train and mentor to form high performing, high morale, collaborative, result-oriented teams with ownership mentality focused on delivering high quality, safely, profitably with high customer satisfaction.
Financial: Manage all financial aspects including P&L, margins, budgets, cost controls, scope of work, schedules, material, labor, equipment, tracking performance and implementing corrective action to increase revenue, growth, and profitability.
A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience as a General Manager or Senior Level Executive in primarily commercial and some high-end residential interior landscape design and maintenance and holiday decorations or related experience, with proven results and best practices, financial acumen, leadership, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- A four-year degree industry related and MBA preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established business goals, creating and executing plans, creating a thriving ownership mentality culture, improving processes, implementing KPI’s, problem solving, decision making and strong financial and business acumen.