Ready to be our Next Star Performer?
Are you passionate about beautiful commercial landscapes and customer satisfaction while you increase the top and bottom line? If you are a top performer Enhancement / Project Manager in commercial landscape maintenance implementing cutting edge practices and technology with the ability to work well with high profile clients and high traffic and visibility projects, this dynamic growing company wants to speak to you. Apply directly here.
$80,000 – $100,000 / yr
- Develop deep relationships with high-profile clients with responsiveness that instills confidence in your expertise ensuring long term committed relationship, retention, and sales opportunities for additional work.
- Optimize and provide landscape maintenance services for high traffic and visibility projects implementing the best practices, best training, and technology.
- Identify customer needs, solve problems, and optimize landscape through effective use of company’s products and services sharing information and collaborating with other departments.
- Work collaboratively to help develop a high performance, results oriented field team focused on consistently delivering services according to the contract scope, safely, within budget, timely, profitably, according to high standards and to the customer’s satisfaction and be the liaison for the customer and supporting your team with your knowledge and practical expertise.
- Maintain current and accurate information including client, project, team, schedules, P&L, budgets, cost controls, billing, labor, and materials.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely schedules, analysis, P&L, budgets, and financial reports always alerting your field team and top management with variances in costs, budgets, and contracts.
- Analyze, understand, and stay ahead of the industry and competitors.
- Effective use of key financial performance and metrics.
- Establish and achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all challenges, complaints and emergencies including customer complaints, safety incidents, vehicle accidents, property damage, personal injuries and natural disasters and be prepared to roll up your sleeves to provide hands-on assistance.
Education and/ or Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience as Enhancement / Project Manager in commercial landscape maintenance and snow removal increasing revenue, profitability, customer satisfaction and retention.
- High level of commitment and communication skills with ability to work with high profile clients and projects with high visibility and traffic.
- Bilingual and a 4-year degree in Horticulture or Landscape are preferred