Location: Richmond, VA
Seeking a dynamic and experienced Landscape Construction Project/Enhancement Manager for a unique opportunity. We are searching for an incredibly talented project/enhancement manager for landscape construction projects and enhancements who excels at managing field teams, providing the highest quality customer service, and utilizing best practices to make outdoor space dreams come true.
Operations: Manage commercial landscape, hardscape and site construction and enhancement projects to consistently deliver highly successful and profitable projects.
- Ensure all projects are completed according to contract terms and plans, safely, within budget, on time, profitably, according to high standards, to the highest customer satisfaction, and with expedited closeouts.
- Create and implement best practices effectively using KPIs, technology, labor and equipment.
- Optimize projects and personnel to maximize revenue and profitability as well as increase efficiencies, processes, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction and customer relationships with quality control, site visits, communication and prompt responses to all client communications professionally resolving issues.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports regularly.
- Ensure organized, clean, safe and efficient work environments and well-maintained equipment.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of landscape, landscape construction, and enhancements with the ability to roll up sleeves to work and train project personnel.
- Schedule projects and staffing needs to optimize workflow, profitability and productivity
- Oversee crews daily from daily preparation to closeout
- Manage relationships with vendors and subcontractors
Leadership: Hire, train, develop, motivate and mentor to form high-performing, high-morale, results-oriented personnel focused on optimized projects, safety, productivity, profitability, high quality and customer satisfaction.
- Mentor, develop and promote leaders from within your crews
- Motivate team with clear direction, feedback, and performance incentives
- Promote the company goals, policies, procedures, culture, and the value of a workforce.
Financial: Oversee all financial aspects of every project including P&L, budgets, cost controls, change orders, goals, revenues, equipment, material and labor.
- Optimize and analyze project reports, schedules and performance implementing corrective actions to increase revenue, and profitability and ensure a successful project with optimized closeout.
- Manage payroll, material tracking and billing
A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience as a Project/Enhancement Manager – Commercial Landscape Construction and Enhancements with proven results and best practices for landscape construction project performance, profitability, safety, and quality.
- A four-year degree in Landscape Construction or related field preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving established business goals, creating, and executing plans, implementing key performance metrics, problem solving, decision making and strong financial and business acumen.
- A proven track record of managing landscape projects completed on time, within budget, safely, profitably and to the satisfaction of the client.