Location: Allentown, PA
Salary: $200,000 – $300,000
Are you an incredible leader who can rise to the challenge of creating a world-class industry leader? Do you enjoy taking ownership and implementing your strategy by energizing your direct reports to achieve aggressive profitability, efficiencies, and growth, as well as extreme safety, quality and customer satisfaction? As the Chief Operating Officer, bring your skills, expertise, and business/financial acumen to the helm to optimize and grow this high-quality infrastructure maintenance company.
Operations: Achieve and maintain optimal operations including growth, performance, profitability, efficiency, processes, productivity, quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Set the strategy and tactics and then manage every aspect of operations, people and projects in multiple locations with high performance, optimized field operations, quality, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Lead by example and continually improve operations, customer relations, processes, efficiencies, KPIs, performance, profitability and revenue with the ability to train for excellence.
- Regular visits to jobs and customers for improvements.
- Optimize the use of existing technology and suggest improvements and additional technology.
Business Development: Participate in the growth strategy for new sales by creating demand with accurate, value-driven estimates, and contracts while continuing to revitalize existing clients to demand more services.
- Improve and maintain relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure a seamless transition from sales to operations.
Leadership Hire, train, retain, mentor and energize each person to form high-performing, high morale, result-oriented teams with an ownership mentality focused on safety, efficiency, productivity, profitability, growth and customer satisfaction while delivering high-quality services.
- Communicate and collaborate with senior management and other departments for strategic decisions including organic growth, growth by acquisition, identifying corporate areas of improvement, and managing the corporate vision.
Financial: Manage all financial aspects including estimates, P&L, budgets, reports, schedules, materials, labor, administration, purchasing, equipment, tracking performance and implementing corrective action to increase revenue, growth, and profitability.
- Implement best practices for managing, tracking and reporting operations and financial aspects.
- Manage external financial partner relationships.
- Maximize effective use of all assets, technology and purchases.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience as an Operations Executive for commercial landscape maintenance with technical and practical knowledge/experience, with proven results and best practices for optimizing operations, processes, growth, profitability, revenue, efficiencies, people, projects and customer relations.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding KPIs and goals, strategic and tactical plans, making continuous improvements and strong financial and business acumen to lead an organization in aggressive growth.