Location: Dallas, TX
APPLY DIRECTLY HERE
As Branch Manager of Commercial Landscape Maintenance, you will combine your analytical and technical knowledge with practical field experience to optimize this branch for this high-quality landscape company.
Branch Management: Plan and manage the branch to ensure work is according to contract and plans, safely, within budget, on time, profitably, according to high standards, and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Set the strategic plan, goals, and vision.
- Create and implement best practices effectively using technology, labor, and equipment with key performance metrics.
- Continually improve branch offerings, operations, crews, equipment, and projects to maximize revenue and profitability while ensuring overall quality and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of commercial landscape maintenance with the ability to roll up sleeves to work and train crews when necessary.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all complaints and emergencies.
Client Relations and Business Development: Demonstrate a high regard for sales, new business development, client relationships, retention, and achieving aggressive sales and profitability goals to ensure long-term growth.
- Develop new business, renewals, and enhancements.
- Schedule and attend meetings with new clients, participate in site visits to prepare estimates and proposals, and follow up with new clients to ensure the execution of the contract.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction, communicate with customers to improve relationships, and provide prompt responses to all client communications, resolving complaints in a professional manner.
- Research, analyze, and stay ahead of the market, customers, industry, and competitors with early identification and recommended plans of action for customer needs, trends, new business, new service/product offerings, and challenges.
Financial: Responsible for all financial aspects of the branch including P&L, budgets, cost controls, goals, revenue, equipment, material, and labor.
- Implement best practices for managing financial aspects, reports, schedules, labor, tracking performance, and implementing corrective actions to increase revenue and profitability.
- Manage equipment acquisitions and capital assets.
Leadership Hires, trains, develops, motivates, and mentors to form a high-performing, high-morale, result-oriented branch focused on sales, safety, productivity, profitability, delivering high quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Share our passion for performance, customer service, growth, revenue, and profitability by leading, training, and motivating each person to maximize their contribution, be a member of a high-performance team, be a thought leader, and continuously improve projects and the work environment.
- Communicate, promote, and implement the company’s goals, policies, procedures, culture, and the value of a workforce.
- Communicate and collaborate with clients, senior management, and other branches.
- A minimum of five (5) years of successful experience managing a successful branch with proven results and best practices for increasing sales, profitability, safety, and quality for commercial landscape maintenance clients.
- A four-year degree in landscape or a related field is preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding established business goals, creating, and executing plans, implementing key performance metrics, problem-solving, and decision-making. and strong financial and business acumen.