Location: Richmond, VA
This company cares deeply about its employees and encourages every person to participate in creating a great company that values clients and delivers the highest quality landscape maintenance, construction, enhancements, and snow removal while ensuring profitability. Are you genuinely passionate about sales, landscape maintenance/construction, enhancements, and snow removal? We are looking for a talented account manager ready to be the primary contact between the client and the company and take renewals and sales to new heights.
- Liaison between the company and the client including site visits to ensure meaningful customer relationships, clear communications and expectations, and to develop ongoing landscape maintenance and snow removal plans as well as enhancement and design-build sales opportunities.
- Develop client relationships with responsiveness to improve the customer experience and instill confidence in your landscape maintenance, enhancements, design-build and snow removal expertise ensuring long-term commitment, retention, increased sales and referrals.
- Meet or exceed revenue, profit and sales goals with continuous optimization of the current scope of landscape maintenance and snow removal clients as well as new sales.
- Contribute your expertise to analyze customer needs, prepare accurate and profitable estimates, properly set up the job, seamlessly transition of performance of work to field operations, and follow up.
- Develop a collaborative environment internally and with field teams to ensure consistent delivery of services according to contract, on time, profitably, according to high standards, and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage each account with technology and utilize KPIs, and data analysis to identify improvement and excel at performance.
- Continuously optimize company offerings, estimates, processes, reports, profitability, and efficient use of resources alerting operations and top management of variance with suggestions for corrections.
- Analyze and stay ahead of the industry and competitors
- Continuously optimize your performance as a high-morale, results-oriented account manager who maximizes contribution, and achieves excellence in account management, business development, profitability, and customer relations.
- Participate in external networking and public relations programs and events.
- At least five (5) years of successful experience in account management for landscape maintenance, enhancements, snow removal with a track record of increasing revenue with profitable contracts
- A minimum of a four-year degree in landscape or related field is preferred.